October 3, 2015
Obesity is something that’s killing more and more people around the world. It doesn’t have to be this way. It can be a thing of the past. Let’s face it. Being overweight isn’t good for anyone. It’s only going to cause you long term health problems. This is why it’s important that you work on losing weight today. You’re not going to want to live the same lifestyle that you have been. The reason for that isn’t just yourself. It’s also for your family. You want to be healthy for them. The only way to do that is by losing weight.
The very first thing you need to do is get up off the couch. People think that to lose weight they need a membership to an expensive gym. That’s not the truth. The best exercise is walking. It doesn’t cost one single red cent to put one foot in front of the other. Get out there and walk at least a half hour per day. Don’t stop at just a half hour. You can walk for an hour or two. Bring your kids along too. They’ll benefit from the exercise. It’ll also help you improve your bond with them. This alone makes it all worthwhile.
Weight Loss Products
Then there are prescription drugs. You’re going to want to think twice about this method of weight loss. As prescription drugs can have side effects. Make sure that you talk to your doctor about all the possible side effects. A good doctor will be upfront with you. They’ll let you know what the side effects are and if the medication is right for you. These can be strong and possibly habit forming drugs. This is why great consideration must be taken before starting any prescription weight loss medication.
There are an ever increasing amount of nonprescription weight loss drugs. These are all natural weight loss medications that don’t require a prescription from a doctor. These can be an effective means for weight loss. All without the harsh side effects of prescription medication. You should make sure to read the labels carefully even when taking natural medications. It’s even a good idea to talk to your doctor before taking them. As some all natural remedies can interact with prescription drugs.
The last thing we’re going to talk about is weight loss surgery. There are several surgical procedures that can be done to help you lose weight. This should be your very last resort. As surgery poses many risks and even death. It’s for this reason that surgery should only be an option for those that are morbidly obese. The risk isn’t worth the reward for the average person that’s just slightly overweight. It’s only for those people who are at least several hundred pounds overweight. Simply put, this is only an option for those who lives are in danger from their obesity.
It should be noted that weight loss isn’t impossible. Even though it can certainly feel like it is. Millions of people around the globe lose weight each and every year. It takes dedication and effort. Find the strength and will to do it from those who you love the most. Never forget they want you around for as long as possible. They only way that’s going to happen is if you lose the weight. Change your life today and never look back. Lose the weight for yourself and those that love you. It’s the best decision you’ll ever make.
June 9, 2015
Surgery to remove a cataract is one of the ways to get rid of a cataract. This surgery works well and helps people see better. But surgery is often not needed or can be delayed for months or years. Many people with cataracts get along very well with the help of eyeglasses, contacts, and natural cataract treatment products.
Because of fear of blindness or loss of independence, older adults may think they need to have surgery even when their cataracts do not affect their quality of life. In many cases, wearing eyeglasses or contacts and using other options to treat cataracts without surgery might be appropriate and just as effective without any of the risks of surgery.
Doctors will often tell you that there is no cure for cataracts and that your only options are to either have surgery or treat the symptoms. The truth is that cataracts can often be reversed and even eliminated with natural cataract treatments.
July 21, 2013
Should I get breast implants? Are there alternatives? Will they need to be replaced?
And if you decide to get implants, there are even more questions. Saline or silicone? What style? How much monitoring is needed?
Researching breast implants can be overwhelming and confusing. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has online tools available to help women sort through the information and provides questions to consider before making the decision.
FDA has approved implants for increasing breast size in women, for reconstruction after breast cancer surgery or trauma, and to correct developmental defects. Implants are also approved to correct or improve the result of a previous surgery.
A number of studies have reported that a majority of breast augmentation and reconstruction patients are satisfied with the results of their surgery.
FDA has approved two types of breast implants for sale in the U.S.: saline (salt water solution)-filled and silicone gel-filled. Both have a silicone outer shell and vary in size, shell thickness and shape.
More Risks of Breast Implants
Silicone implants sold in the U.S. are made with medical-grade silicone. These implants undergo extensive testing to establish reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness. Nonetheless, there are risks associated with all breast implants, including:
- additional surgeries
- capsular contracture—scar tissue that squeezes the implant
- breast pain
- rupture (tears or holes in the shell) with deflation of saline-filled implants
- silent (without symptoms) rupture of silicone gel-filled implants
FDA experts suggest five things women should know about breast implants.
1. Breast implants are not lifetime devices. The longer a woman has them, the greater the chances that she will develop complications, some of which will require more surgery. The patient can also request additional surgeries to modify the aesthetic outcome, such as size or shape.
“The life of these devices varies according to the individual,” says Gretchen Burns, a nurse consultant at FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). “All women with implants will face additional surgeries—no one can tell them when.” While a few women have kept their original implants for 20-30 years, “that is not the common experience.”
2. Research products. Review the patient labeling. FDA advises that women look at the Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data (SSED) for each implant to learn about their characteristics and the fillers used. SSEDs have been produced for all approved saline and silicone gel-filled breast implants. These summaries provide information on the indications for use, risks, warnings, precautions, and studies associated with FDA approval of the device. Look at the frequency of serious complications found in the SSED. The most serious are “those that lead to further surgeries, such as ruptures or capsular contracture,” says Tajanay Ki, a biomedical engineer in CDRH.
FDA advises health care providers to give women the full labeling—all of the patient information from the manufacturer—for an implant. Ask your surgeon for the most recent version of the labeling. You should have at least 1-2 weeks to review the information before making a decision, but with some reconstruction or revision surgery cases, it may be advisable to perform surgery sooner.
3. Communicate with the surgeon. Surgeons must evaluate the shape, size, surface texture and placement of the implant and the incision site for each woman. Ask the surgeon questions about his or her professional experience, the surgical procedure, and the ways the implant might affect an individual’s life.
Also, tell the surgeon about previous surgeries and your body’s response—for example, whether surgeries resulted in excessive scar tissue—and discuss your expectations. This helps the surgeon make operative decisions that achieve the desired appearance (i.e., incision location and size, implant size and placement). Many women undergo reoperation to change implant size. To achieve optimal results after the first procedure, careful planning and reasonable expectations are necessary.
4. Learn about long-term risks. Some women with breast implants have experienced connective tissue diseases, lactation difficulties or reproductive problems. However, current evidence does not support an association between breast implants and these conditions. FDA has identified a possible association between breast implants and the development of anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL), a rare type of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Women who have breast implants may have a very small but increased risk of developing ALCL in the fluid or scar tissue surrounding the implant. Like other lymphomas, ALCL is a cancer of the immune system and not of breast tissue.
5. Monitoring is crucial. FDA recommends that women with breast implants:
- promptly report any unusual signs or symptoms to their health care providers, and
- report any serious side effects to MedWatch, FDA’s safety information and adverse event reporting program.
Furthermore, women with silicone implants should get MRI screenings to detect silent ruptures three years after their surgery and every two years after that. Insurance may not cover these screenings.
Burns recommends that women with breast implants continue to perform self-examinations and get mammograms to look for early signs of cancer. “Just because you have implants doesn’t mean you can ignore other breast health recommendations,” she says.
April 5, 2013
Plastic surgery is often necessary for women who lost much fat and who want to improve their appearance. Major fat loss often results in the drastic change of the bust size, which is seen in the clothing, making women feel uncomfortable.
When women are young, their bust consist mainly of the glandular (firm) issues, which are replaced by looser fatty tissues with the age. This is a normal process, and it is also typical in case of losing much fat. It concerns not only women, but men as well.
Maintaining Bust Shape
Fast fat reduction is without doubt one of the key reasons for lowered skin firmness, and the bust tissue is particularly susceptible to those changes. Bust shape surgery is a method that helps to strip the extra, loose bust skin. Due to this procedure, the shape of the nipple and of the bust tissue becomes more youthful and “uplifted”. Moreover, bust look and feel more supple just like before the fat loss.
The operation is performed with consideration for a client’s desires and purposes. It determines the individual character of the operation: the skin amount which is necessary to remove and the type of removal are decided individually. In most cases the patients need some skin removal around the nipples and the maintaining bust shape.
Occasionally, it is even possible to remove skin only in one area, which is preferable because it results in fewer scars. Though it is hardly the case of people with a really big fat loss as their skin laxity needs more work to be done. Most people have no discomfort during this operation, and can get back to work in week or so, and may carry on with their normal routines 3 weeks later.
Maintaining Bust Size
In most cases both the bust skin and tissue have been affected by the fat loss. In reality, the bust tissue that is usually soft and healthy becomes loose. Bust size enlargement solves this problem and restores the lost area by the placement of a bust size implant.
There are a lot of choices for this procedure. The surgery is carried out through some small incisions. They are located around the areola, along the bust fold and sometimes in the underarm. The location of an implant depends on how much fat a patient has lost. For those who have lost a lot of fat it is placed under the muscle of a bust, and for those who have lost not so much the implant is placed under the tissue. A bust size augmentation is an outpatient procedure. It can be done with either local or central anesthesia. Surgeons usually perform this operation during one or two hours. To lessen postoperative pain oral medicines are usually prescribed. As we have already mentioned, patients can start working in a week or so, as a rule.
Bust Size Implants
Moral police and medical professionals often frown upon bust size implants because these people know about some real risks in breast health associated with the implants. There are a lot of discussions about implants with a silicone gel inside, that’s why most surgeons use implants charged with a saline solution.
To find the best solution for the problems, which you have after fat losing, visit the fat and diet forums where such problems are discussed. There you will find different opinions, advice and recommendations on natural improvement of your bust size and attractiveness.
For instance, most women there can suggest bust enlargement hormones or bust enhancing cream which you can use to get the “abundant”, solid, catchy bust you had prior to your fat loss plan – with no dangerous complications of bust implant surgeries.
May 11, 2012
FDA has approved two gastric bands: Lap-Band, by Allergan Inc., and Realize Adjustable Gastric Band, by Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc. These devices are implanted around the upper part of the stomach to create a “pouch.” The small pouch limits the amount of food that can be eaten at one time, making you feel full faster and potentially lose weight.
Both bands are approved for use in adults age 18 and older who have not lost weight with non-surgical methods, such as diet, exercise or behavior modification, and have a BMI of at least 35 (217 pounds at 5-foot-6 inches) and at least one health condition linked to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
Allergan’s Lap-Band is also approved for those with a BMI of 30 to 34 who have a health condition related to their obesity.
“Surgery itself has risks, including death, and those risks are heightened for people who are obese,” says Herbert Lerner, M.D., a general surgeon and supervisory medical officer at FDA.
There are risks after the surgery, too, including
- nausea and vomiting
- difficulty swallowing
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- upset stomach or pain
- stretching of the stomach pouch
- stretching of the esophagus
- moving of the gastric band, requiring another surgery to reposition it
- erosion of the band through the stomach wall and into the stomach, requiring another surger
June 16, 2011
When you attempt to choose the best enhancement technique, which might suit you best, you usually really feel annoyed when you come to know what a huge selection one has today. If you decide to enlarge your penis, enhance stamina and increase sexual drive, you are to choose between pills, patches, surgery, exercises or traction devices.
How can you find the best enhancement technique? You are able to do it in case you study carefully the way they influence the individual and what they finally deliver to the customers. The result will reveal a most shocking difference between the claimed and actual effects of these products on your body.
This product features a wide range of benefits but it doesn’t have some advantages ascribed to it often. They contain natural ingredients but their lengthening impact is almost invisible.
While taking these enhancement pills, you could notice improved sex life, firmness, stamina and better blood flow. However, your penis size stays unchanged. Consider the other improvements ingredients of enhancement pills have to provide:
1. Damiana influences the power of orgasms and contributes to the general enhancement of erection.
2. Tribulus Terrestris makes you and your penis stronger, thus enhancing your sexual drive.
3. Epimedium Leaf Extract – enhances your libido.
4. Red Ginseng – is famous for its aphrodisiac effect. This plant is considered priceless as it may fuel up the body. This can be a nice source of vitality and it refers to sexual power as well.
Enhancement patches, identical to pills, contain the components mentioned above. These constituents get straight into your blood stream with the assistance of a way referred to as transdermal technique.
The origin of Jelqing exercises may be found in the Middle East where males found these enhancement exercises effective. Jelqing consists of 150-250 penis exercises that must be performed over twenty minutes. The exercises are not troublesome and will add up to 3 inches to the size of your penis. This enhancement technique still has a drawback: it solves the issue only for some time. When you stop regular exercises you lose your gain.
Surgery – this method of increasing the size is quite dangerous one, as it is connected to numerous risks. The operation is easy. The surgeon cuts the suspensory ligament, and as a result the penis becomes as much as 2-3 inches longer.
Don’t suppose that it is rather simple and healthy procedure. Penile surgery may cause some problems with erection because penis could lose suspensory ligament support. One more unpleasant thing that may occur is fatty deposits which may be built up under skin; penis will lose its appearance. There can be other rare diseases too.
This method is among the most reliable ones, traction device is used even by orthopaedists who state that the visible results may be achieved as fast as in 7 days of utilizing the traction device.
These devices can enlarge your organ naturally. Moreover, the result will last forever. Traction device will make your penis 30% longer and add girth because it causes the natural reproduction of tissue cells in your penis. Other benefits of this device one could face in 24 weeks are longer orgasms, extra sexual satisfaction, regular erections and longer intercourse.
Our conclusion is the following: if your goal is enhanced sexuality and stamina you can choose pills or patches; the wish to have a bigger penis will come true safely just with traction devices, also known as penis extenders. Created using Medical Type 1 supplies and in strict accordance to CE requirements, this method gives a reliable and permanent result of penis enhancement up to 4 inches, free of any health-related risks.
Male enhancement products bring billions of dollars to their manufacturers, which is a reliable evidence of men’s need to make their sexual life better. Thus, merchants and health care providers are making big profits. But is it actually true that the consumers are satisfied with the quality and safety of all of the methods available?
So what are the most recognized male enhancement products in the present day? Are they safe, effective and easy to make use of? Below you will see a number of crucial reviews of male enhancement products, which may be helpful if you want to make your selection now:
1. Surgery is the most popular male enhancement product amongst those who have much cash. According to FDA, some famous male enhancement surgery techniques include cutting of the tissue connecting the phallus with the body and injections of fats from other body parts. It is worth considering that some men may need extra operations as deformities brought on by the primary operation may be rather obvious.
American Surgical Association says that the most harmless side-effects of this therapy are scarring and extension of pubic hair. Other more troubling side-effects include lack of sensitivity and lumps of fat with further aggravating up into urinary incontinence, impotence and constant pain. The price of a common male enhancement surgery ranges between $5,000 and $15,000 on the average. The bills aren’t compensated by the insurance, so you must find all these money yourself.
2. The second choice is male enhancement pills, ointments, creams, patches, lotions, etc. It is widely known that the erectile problems could also be treated with different helpful herbs. The difficulty here is that when these herbs are picked in the field, dried and offered to buyer without proper knowledge and experience, they cannot be expected to be of the same quality and effect all the time. So the only approach out is to go and buy well-known male enhancement pills, the components of which are of top quality and really assist to solve your problems.
3. The mechanical devices for penis enlargement, such as pumps and different male enhancement extenders. It isn’t harmless to use vacuum pumps, their price is excessive and the results are doubtful. It’s possible to utilize a vacuum pump to have an erection if you want it. But a lot of vacuum pressure may damage blood vessels in penis for a long period.
But if you are cautious you could get good results with penis extenders, since these male enhancement products can really help. However remember that really great results are achieved within a long period of use. You should be sure of the safety of the device you utilize and it doesn’t matter whether it is an extender alone or along with doing some exercises.
4. Male enhancement exercises. Male enhancement exercises is a really natural method with no negative effects. Furthermore, male enhancement exercises is the least expensive male enhancement product.
These exercises might be performed at home where nobody will disturb you. You will have an access to the web site with the exercises or purchase them on DVDs. By doing them, you’ll begin experiencing extra pleasure out of your sex life and get more control over your ejaculation. Of course, you’ll need to work hard to get the results. But compare it with different strategies. Other methods are expensive, dangerous and not as effective as you’d like. Now you can see all the advantages of this method.
There are actually good male enhancement products but other products are usually not so good. Some manufacturers invest a lot of money in the development of new products, and these new male enhancement products appear on the market each day. You should try to find the best methods.