August 24, 2012
Male libido problems may be triggered by age, health-related conditions as well as such psychological problems as chronic tiredness and stress. There is a number of specific steps each of which plays an important role in stimulating and maintaining erection. However, the balance between these steps is very delicate and ruining it might lead to male libido problems.
- Nonphysical factors could be the reason for male male libido problems too. They could comprise:
- Psychological problems. These include stress, anxiety and tiredness. Sometimes impotence can be a side effect of more severe problems, such as depression.
- Negative feelings. If sexual partners are not interesting to each other, have little in common, express hostility or resentment towards each other, it is likely to lead to male libido problems.
- Physical reasons for male libido problems have a great amount of cases. Among them are nerve damage as a consequence of long standing sugar diabetes, poor blood supply to the penis as a the result of cardiovascular disorders, hormonal disorders, hormonal problems, endocrine diseases, drinking alcohol, smoking and taking drugs. Actually, male impotence is usually the primary symptoms of an actual medical condition.
In most cases the causes of the physical and nonphysical nature are closely connected, so it’s normally very difficult to say why the problem exists.
Certainly all men want to get straightforward answers to solve their male libido problems. We cannot be satisfied with less! But the only thing you can actually do is to visit your general practitioner, to ask him many questions, to undergo medical tests and then to discover that all goes well with you and your health. What can we do to increase sexual stamina and have mind-blowing orgasms? Are there any faster or cheaper solutions?
This is where these products for male libido improvement come to aid.
First of all, there are vacuum pumps, which can be used for achieving an erection or trying to increase the penis. They are also dangerous and rather ineffective. You will certainly get the desired result with vacuum but you have to make sure that everything is performed correctly as you do not want to make some mistake that will bring to damage of penis.
A method that is safe and effective is using penis devices. By using penis devices you make connective tissue of your organ generate more cells and, thus, increase the length and girth in erect and “relaxed” state as well. Of course, the results won’t be achieved overnight. It is impossible to buy something today and increase the size of the penis in 10 inches tomorrow.
According to the posts in penis extender devices forum, you cannot get the desired results in short time and with no effort of you. You should understand that if you want to get results, you have to spend your time and effort, and you will undoubtedly win the prize.
December 10, 2010
“Magic Power Coffee” is not the only erectile dysfunction treatment sold online. Men looking for “dietary supplements” to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or enhance sexual health should know: some of these products may contain prescription drugs or other undisclosed ingredients that can be harmful!
“The number of these problematic products available on the Internet appears to be increasing,”
– says Michael Levy, director of the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Division of New Drugs and Labeling Compliance.
Many consumers perceive these products as completely safe because they are often sold with labeling, suggesting that they are all-natural alternatives to prescription drug products that have been approved by FDA for treating ED.
But these products may be laced with potentially hazardous ingredients that aren’t noted on the label.
People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease are often prescribed drugs containing nitrates, and men with these conditions commonly suffer from ED, Hirsch says. “Those are factors that doctors consider when prescribing approved ED treatments.”
December 8, 2010
The product, Magic Power Coffee, contains a potentially dangerous ingredient. The product is sold in a two-serving box as well as in a carton that contains six two-serving boxes.
FDA’s lab analysis determined that Magic Power Coffee contains a chemical similar to the active ingredient in the prescription drug Viagra to treat erectile dysfunction. The chemical may interact with prescription drugs known as nitrates, including nitroglycerin, and cause dangerously low blood pressure.
Although Magic Power Coffee is labeled as an “all natural dietary supplement,” it can cause serious harm. Sexual enhancement products that claim to work as well as prescription products are likely to expose consumers to unpredictable risks and the potential for injury or even death.
- Stop using Magic Power Coffee immediately.
- If you have experienced any bad side effects from Magic Power Coffee or any sexual enhancement products, talk to a health care professional.